Saturday, January 17, 2009

Bacon In Your Alarm Clock


Invention Name: Wake n’ Bacon Alarm
Description: An alarm clock that wakes you up with the smell and sizzle of cooking bacon. This clock gently wakes you up with the mouthwatering aroma of a real strip of bacon, just like waking up on a Sunday morning to the smell of Mom cooking breakfast.
For allll you bacon lovers; This is by farrrrr the weirdest thing I have ever seen that will literally MAKE you roll out of bed in the morning (or just towards your nightstand). I am pretty interested to see how this thing cooks bacon. What meat lover made this haha. This is hilarious, I prefer an alarm clock that will make me a fresh cup of coffee and a tasty pastry in the morning. I might never leave my bed! Let me know what you think about this one..
OHHHH the crazy things you can find on the internet :)

3 comments:

  1. I think I would want one that makes pancakes! or scrambled egssss. mmmmmm. yeah and i agree that i would never want to get out of bed if i had somethign like that. so maybe its not such a good thing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! That reminds me of the show the Office! He sets up a george forman grill for bacon in the morning. Thanks for the blog follow by the way!

    ReplyDelete